Canticles of the Unhomed

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Salt Mine

So I had a job interview today. I thought it was time that I move on and take a step back from the Cafe and try different things. So I interviewed for this job with Ikon Office Machines as Western Canadian Order Coordinator. Wow. Basically it would be me who would be responsible for making sure that companies got the machines that they ordered and so on. Its a regular 9-5 mid-level paper pusher kind of job, which is pretty much what I was looking for. I'd be making approx 31K/yr which, while peanuts, is more than ample for my needs. The interview was very positive and I move on to the next level of interviewing sometime later in the week I think. Here's hoping.

It is cold here today. -30. Windchill taking it to -40. But, I'm still wearing shorts, dammit. Take that winter, you bastard.

:: written by Matt Thompson, 7:20 PM

1 Comments:

You're wearing shorts, I'm wearing fishnets! ;-) Winter will LOSE this battle! Thanks for hanging for a bit last night and for linking to my blog! You're awesome! -Rach
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

Add a comment