Canticles of the Unhomed

Monday, May 30, 2005

She's Got the Look

So in case you haven't noticed, the look of my blog has changed.

Big, monsta, old-school props out to Estelle, who single handedly created this vision of lovliness. When i was in Saskatoon, I asked her if she could help me pimp out my blog, and she just went for IT! Oh, I'm goin'!

I just feel sorry for all you suckas out there, since I now have the flyest blog on the strip. Expect for Estelle's of course. Check her's
here.

No, I don't know where all the gangsta-esque slang came from. Probably better not to ask.

It must be nice to have skills... :)
:: written by Matt Thompson, 1:40 PM

2 Comments:

Yeah, like numchuck skills and and cake baking skills.... btw are you drinking skim milk?
Blogger Rach, at 2:35 PM  
And tater tots.
Blogger Matt Thompson, at 2:52 PM  

Add a comment