Canticles of the Unhomed

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Blindsided

It is simply amazing how the best things in the world can happen out of the blue. My dad always warned me that is not the bigs things going horribly wrong that I should worry about, it is the things you could never imagine blindsiding you on a Tuesday afternoon - those are the things that change your life.

For example, who would have thought that a simple email to an intriquing blog would lead to the most wonderful thing imaginable?

Or who would have thought that I would be able to speak and find someone who hears me, not just listens to my words, decodes my language, understands my point or my context, but actually hears me?

Or who woudl have thought that I could have found a muse that could focus and direct my creative drive? That I would find someone to create for?

Hmm... food for thought.
:: written by Matt Thompson, 6:02 PM

1 Comments:

I have clue what you are talking about.
Blogger Jeff A, at 4:36 PM  

Add a comment