Canticles of the Unhomed

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Mmmm... Houseness


So, it has been awhile. So much has happened... no wait, there is too much... I will sum up... sorry Chuck.

Here's some pics... let's call it "FUN WITH CAMERAPHONES"

Me in a Mickey Mouse hat from a recent poker night. Ah, yeah.

Is that just a really small hat, or do I just have a really HUGE head?





This is Mack. He's my buddy. Check out his slightly unhinged blog here.

He's selling his car, BTW. Its a steal of a deal, too. If you go check it out, make sure its on a rainy day at night.







So happy birthday to Ali, of whom I would post a pic if I had one. I took one, but when I changed phones I lost it. Anyway, it was her birthday on Sunday, we spent the day in the park, played some frisbee, fed chips to squirrels, watched Jorgen almost kill himself under the bridge at the Legislature (leave it to Jorgen, the lifeguard INSTRUCTOR, to find a way to drown himself in six inches of water) and then watched "Million Dollar Baby" at a bar that I am sure was showing the movie illegally. But, hey, that's Edmonton, baby.

Just so you know, I am planning to be TOTALLY IMMATURE for at least a week; maybe six days. (That's for you)


:: written by Matt Thompson, 4:36 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment